- Games that create meaning - interview with researcher and Senior Lecturer, Doris Rusch 2020-09-10
- Spel som skapar mening-intervju med Doris Rusch, forskare och universitetslektor 2020-09-10
- Co-creative game design at TEDx Uppsala University 2018-01-22
- Games and Culture Seminars at Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology 2017-05-24
- Game Educators Summit 2017 2017-05-12
Alumni Night 2020
Former game design students talk about their work in the games industry. Come meet and greet them and each other in the digital space: Gather.Town. Read the programme details here.
The GAME blog
To find out more about events we organise and participate in, and to see examples of student projects and games, visit the GAME blog.
Gotland Game Conference
Unfortunately we must announce that the Gotland Game Conference has been cancelled this year, June 2020. This is an annual event we arrange with presentations, lectures and a wealth of networking opportunities where we also invite leading voices from the industry and academia to give presentations related to each years particular theme.
Since autumn 2016, we welcome students from all over the world to Campus Gotland and our three International Bachelor's programmes, which are taught entirely in English.
The programmes all have Game Design as their major, in combination with a minor in either Graphics, Programming or Project Management.
We also offer a Masters programme in Game Design.